Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sports Betting Champ Basketball Tips

When it comes to Basketball tips I think the Sports Betting Champ wins by a long shot. I have been following the Sports Betting Champs Basketball tips for some time now and have been making some very good money on them.

I don't use the chase system with John Morrisons Basketball tips though, I just bet them on level stakes. He seems to know his basketball very well because most of the time if you were using the chase 3 series betting staking plan you would of won by BET B of A series bet anyway.

I have also come up with my own little staking plan for use on the sports betting basketball tips and that is that I bunch 3 or 4 different games together and double up on them in every single combination. I made $1,200 profit one week from doing this and have had some other good wins as well. Out of the 2 months or so I have been doing it this way I have shown a loss only once and the loss was $370 which is hardly anything considering I have had weeks like the $1,200 profit week.

To read more on Betting Staking Plans and Sports Betting Reviews Click here.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    Sports Betting Tips

    ReplyDelete